Saturday, August 20, 2011
Advantages and Disadvantages of Nokia E6
In accordance with the Specifications Features Nokia E6 with Symbian OS ^ 3 which had previously reviewed, the following is the conclusion that the advantages of Nokia E6 is embedded:
1. Design Nokia E6 has a new touch that combines glass with a thin steel dimensions were 115.5 x 59 x 10.5mm and weighs 133 g so that makes it looks sturdy and looks elegant.
2. With the BP-4L 1500mAh Battery implanted therein, Nokia claims that this phone has a tremendous energy that can last up to 15 hours on standby and 7.5 hours using 3G networks for communication.
3. Supports USB 3.0 connectivity technology, pentaband 2G/3G network supports the concept of world travelers, and WiFi 802.11 b / g / n.
4. Although it was created not for multimedia phones, but Nokia E6 is equipped with a 8 mega pixel camera capable of being used to record video with a quality high definition (HD) 720p at 25 frames per second.
5. E6 has had the features of Microsoft's bundling of applications where this feature is the fruit of a collaboration between Nokia and Microsoft among others is the Mail for Exchange, Communicator Mobile Microsoft applications, business applications such as SharePoint and Office documents, QuickOffice, World Traveler, and F-JoikuSpot Premium Secure Mobile Security and USB On-The-Go and AV-out.
6. Nokia E6 carrying the Qwerty design, has a 2:46-inch touch screen display kapatitif. Even this becomes mobile phones touch and type, which also offers ease in operating the phone. Qwerty keyboard offers users the speed when doing text input, such as writing a message or email, compared with using the virtual keyboard on the touch screen display. Conversely, when starting an application or feature in mobile display technology sentih offers convenience and speed of operation. For many users who write or receive email, at the same time never missed an up-date status, type and touch concept into a pleasant solution.
Disadvantages : Well that's some excess on the Nokia E6, but despite the advantages that are embedded in it must have some disadvantages. one of them is the price is still too high.