reportedly 'HTC Rider' will have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, with 220 Adreno 1GH GPU and RAM. This smartphone uses the screen 4.3 "display that supports 3D QHD and also supports 2D/3D 1080p video playback. These phones will have cameras to create 2D/3D 1080p content as well. HTC Rider is expected to be sold by Korea Telecom later this year, with the possibility of changing its name to "HTC X515E".
Specifications HTC Rider:
- 4.3 inch QHD screen resolution of 960 × 540 pixels with support for 3D
- 8-megapixel camera with 3D support
- Video recording and playback of high definition 1080p
- 1.3-megapixel front camera
- 3G and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth 3.0.