Strong performance of these devices can directly feel when seeing 1.2 GHz processor embedded in it. With strength like that, no doubt the computing process that is managed Bold 9900 will qualified.
Turning to the operating system that already carry the BlackBerry OS 7. According to RIM, this is an OS that is specifically designed for the platform Bold. Performance is also claimed to be running faster and easier for users to browse affairs, and perform personal and corporate activity.
Mike Lazaridis, President and Co-CEO of RIM said the Bold 9900 is born of inspiration derived from millions of users around the world who want a device that combines performance, functionality and design.
"This smartphone is fully equipped with the beauty of offering to the user experience as well as smooth and fast performance. Touch screen is also brilliant and has an amazing ability to type,"said Lazaridis, RIM's in an official statement on Tuesday (03/05/2011).In terms of design, Bold 9900 appear quite elegant. RIM embedded material for this product is said to use premium materials that reflect family line Bold.
spesification BlackBerry 9000/9930 :
- Dimensi 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
- 2.8' capacitive touch screen display – VGA (640x480), 287 dpi resolution
- ultra-easy qwerty keyboard, optical trackpad
- 1.2 GHz Processor, 768 MB RAM
- 8 GB on-board memory, plus microSD slot supporting up to 32 GB cards
- NFC technology
- 5.0 MP camera, supports 720p HD video recording
- Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer), Digital Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity Sensor
- Built-in GPS / aGPS
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi® - 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/n at 5 GHz
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR support
- Wireless Network support:
- 9900: Tri-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
- 9930: Dual-Band CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A, Dual-Band HSPA+, Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
- 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
- BlackBerry 7 OS
BlackBerry Bold 9900 touted as the thinnest available today. Devices that glance similar to the original version of the Bold (9000 series) which was launched in 2008 and has a level of 10.5 mm thinness.
This device would have made two versions, series 9900 for GSM and the Bold 9930 series to CDMA segment.