Sunday, April 10, 2011

kode warna HTML / HTML color code

reason for posting this article on blog, because,,, every time I make posting, and will change the color of an object of my post, I puzzled,,, because forget the code,,, and said to myself, "what's code html color blue,?????",,



I think that a lot of HTML code, and difficult also to menghafalnya.hehehe,,
so .. for readers who want to make a blog posting colorful theme  .. can see the color-code the HTML code below ........




===============================================================
HTML color code










































































































































































































HTML code  ==============>>



How:
click on the color you need wich HTML code...   in the white box below it will display the code HTML wich selected


good luck............

No comments:

Post a Comment