Galaxy Nexus is the first phone with Android OS 4.0 that is also called Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Super phone is equipped with NFC and Android Beam so it is very easy to exchange data between phones and already have Google + applications. We can be a variety of web pages, applications or Youtube video by pressing the button.
There are also features Face Unlock to lock the phone to recognize the owner's face.
You can look at the specifications under which it makes Galaxy Nexus becomes a dream Android smartphone. Android 4.0 also brings a video editing facility integrated with a variety of effects.
Nexus Galaxy plans will be marketed in November 2011.
Specifications of Galaxy Nexus:
- 1.2GHZ dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- 4.65 inci 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED display with 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- 5MP rear-facing camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
- EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+ connectivity
- 4G LTE compatibility
- 1750mah standard battery
Video of Galaxy Nexus