Walking in the Quad-Band GSM network, the LG Optimus Hub has been supports 3G (HSDPA and HSUPA) which will provide more speed when playing around with the internet browsers. WiFi connectivity classmates were also in attendance at the Android device is once again the true function of a WiFi hotspot is owned by the Android phone Froyo and above.
LG Optimus Hub has a 5 meapiksel with autofocus feature that can generate a maximum image size 2592 x 1944 pixels. Optimus Hub camera also comes with some interesting features like Face Detection which serves as face detection. There is also a Smile Detection, this feature will be active if the object is located in the area shooting the camera lens with a smile. In addition, the camera can record video Optimus Hub VGA format at 24 fps.
Create Teknokers friend who likes to read and edit documents over the phone, the LG Optimus Hub can be used as an ideal friend because this phone has been supporting these two features, namely features document viewer / editor.
LG Optimus Hub equipped with a large enough battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh. But unfortunately the LG does not inform how long it can last on standby or talk time.
1. Android OS v2.3.4
2. Surface display is protected by Gorilla Glass
3. Relatively large RAM, 512 MB (Free 2GB memory card)
4. 5 megapixel autofocus camera
5. 3G networks (HSDPA and HSUPA)
6. WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth v3.0 A2DP
7. GPS, A-GPS built in.
8. Can read and edit office documents
9. DivX and XviD playback bult in
1. Cameras without flash
2. HVGA low screen resolution for the screen size is quite big
3. ARM v6 processors are old school for Android phones present, he can not run Flash and Virefox for Android
4. There is no front camera
5. Body is thick enough